To ensure the safety of all our guests and staff these are some of the measures we have put in place:
- Booking is essential. Please book your table online or by emailing us.
- Please ensure you arrive on time for your reservation. Please do not arrive early as we are restricting the amount of people arriving at the restaurant at once and to allow your table to be thoroughly cleaned.
- all our front of house staff wear face masks
- For now, we will be allowing a maximum table size of 6 guests in our Restaurant and Private Dining Room.
- There are sanitiser points at our main entrance, throughout the Restaurant, Private Dining Room and Facilities. Please ensure you use these upon entering and regularly throughout your visit with us.
- We will no longer be housing any personal items such as coats or bags. If you do bring these with you, please keep them on you or your table space.
- We have reduced our restaurant capacity to allow for appropriate spacing and that safe distances can be maintained.
- When good weather allows, we will keep our windows and doors open to increase ventilation.
- We will be incorporating extra cleaning regimes into our already stringent hygiene procedures including cleaning touch points frequently.
- Full and thorough training of all employees on operating in a Covid-19 safe environment
- all our staff use lateral flow tests twice a week
- Tables will be vacant for a minimum of 5 minutes so that the contact time of our sanitiser is effective and to ensure all touch points are thoroughly cleaned
- Our menus are now single use and our wine list is wipeable and sanitised after every use.
- All of our suppliers are providing us with a non-contact delivery service, delivering everything to the back of the restaurant to limit the number of people within the building.
- We ask our customers to adhere to government guidelines (www.gov.uk/coronavirus) and please do not visit should you display any symptoms of Covid-19 or have been in contact with someone that has displayed symptoms recently.
We look forward to welcoming you!